토요일, 10월 14, 2006

a baketball and basketball shoes

This is Cavaliers Spalding NBA Player Jersey Basketball.
It has good spring and repulsive power.
One of James basketball is the lastest ball.
I want to play basketball with this ball.
Many people use this ball.





This basketball shoe's name is Lebron 3.
Its price is $110.
It protects ankle and sole of the foot.
I can improve my skill with this shoes.
I hope that I put on Lebron 3.

댓글 5개:

Dooly's :

Hi~~

Let's play basketball ! Today !

Go !

James :

Hey~I want to get this shoes.
It looks really good keke
I want to play basketball keke
Let's play~

John :

Hi~
I hate basketball.
I hate you too.^^

James :

Hi~I'm coming again..keke zz

Am I good? Please come to my blog

leave your comment~

Ella :

Hi, Andrew ~
I didn't come to your blog for a long time.
How are you today?
Wow, what nice baseballs and shoes are!
Have a nice day :)