일요일, 11월 12, 2006

Scottie Maurice Pippen


He is an American former professional basketball star who played in the NBA.
He was born on September 25, 1965.
Pippen's position is guard and forward.
Because his height is 203cm, he can play two position.
He has six-time NBA champ and one of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players.
He is player who helped change the face of the NBA in the 20th Century's last decade, that player would be Scottie Pippen.
He was the best defensive player and top passer during 97~98 season.
In 1992, he was named to the original Dream Team which competed in the Olympics in Barcelona, Spain.
He said "Jordan does all scores, Rodman does all rebounds and I do the remaining work.
In other words, Jordan couldn't play without Pippen.
They are the one-two punch of strongest.

댓글 3개:

John :

ㅅㅂ
Are you kidding?
I hate you !!!!!

singiruhaho :

kakakaka

I hope closed your blog.

kkk

It's joke. kk come to my blog.

James :

Hey~

Please visit my blog~

I don't have an enough visitors.

So sad..ㅠㅠ