수요일, 9월 27, 2006

Allen Ezail Iverson


He is a very popular baketball player.
His position is guard.
He was born on Jun 27, 1975.
His playing is enough to attract interest of people.
His height is 183cm and he weighs 74kg.
He joined the Philadelphia 76ers team in 1996.
He respects Michael Jordon.
His favorite song is "Unbelievable" by Notorious B.I.G.
His favorite actors are Samuel L. Jackson and Al Pacino.
He enjoys drawing in his spare time.

댓글 5개:

James :

Do you like Allen Iverson??
I don't know exactly..
Do you know him??
Please tell me about him..
Bye~

John :

Hi! Andrew ~

Wow~ What a nice picture~zz

zz please revisit my blog ~~

Dooly's :

Hi ~

Andrew ~~

Now we play basketball ~~ with me.

gogo!

Ella :

Andrew~
Your blog is becoming interesting!
Have a good Chu-Suck ~!

John :

Are you kidding?

Why don't you leave a comment in my blog? Are you kiddig? Are you kidding? Are you kidding? Are you kidding? ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!?!??!?
I'm already leave 2comments!!!!