화요일, 9월 05, 2006

I love basketball.


I love basketball. I play basketball every day.

When I play basketball, I can feel freedom.

I respect Michael Jordon. He is a legend

basketball player. My favorite team is the Cleveland Cavaliers.

My favorite players are Lebron James and Tracy McGrady.

They are famous rookies. Lebron is a all-round player and Tracy is a strong score machine.

They are Jordon's successors.

댓글 6개:

John :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Ace :

Do you like basketball?

i like basketball,too

have a nice day^^

Ashley :

Do you like basketball?
I don't like any exercise.
I want to you come to my blog, too.
Have a nice day^^

Lauren :

Hi~

I'm Lauren.
Are you Andrew?
I think you change your name.
right?
haha

anyway, sorry to late~
come to my blog. bye~

L.Jay :

Hi basketball guy
last week, I saw you and I said hello but you didn't saw me.
you just wade on your way!!
I know you didn't ignore me
but I was embrassed

James :

Hi Andrew~

I'm James..I visit your blog again.

Am I good? kekeke..

Please visit my blog

See you~