목요일, 9월 07, 2006

LeBron Raymone James


He is a very popular baketball player.
His position is forward.
He was born on Dec 30, 1984.
He has a various style.
LeBron James mostly plays the guard, forward position.
His height is 203cm and he weighs 108kg.
He joined the Cleveland Cavaliers team in 2003.
He is no longer up-and-coming player.
He already became the best star-player.
He respects Michael Jordon.

댓글 9개:

Ella :

Hi~ Andrew!
Do you like basketball?
I'm expecting your nice blog.
Have a nice day.

Ace :

i like lebron,too

he is very good player!!

if i meet him, i will make a smile

James :

Andrew~I'm James.

Come to my blog and leave comment.

Bye~~

Dooly's :

Hi . I'm Jake.

I want to play basketball with U.

I'm good at basketball ^-^

Bye ~

Jane :

Hi I'm Jane
Your blog is very beautiful.

Come to my blog~

See you tomorrow~~

John :

Hi~ Andrew

How are you today~?

Today's weather is so good~

Have a nice day~

Byron :

Hi~Andrew, I'm Byron.^^
I'm good th see you again.
I hope we will have a some meal
anytime.
Have a good day~

Bridget :

Wow~!!
Andrew how are you, today?
I miss you. kkkkkk
I want seeing your basketball
skill.
If i see you play basketball,
maybe I fall in love. hehehe~

Ella :

Andrew~
I wanna see your new posts!