목요일, 9월 21, 2006

Michael Jeffrey Jordan


This player's name is Michael Jordan.
Michael Jeffrey Jordan is a retired American professional basketball player.
Maybe there are no people who don't know Jordan.
His title is basketball emperor.
Jordan was named one of the 50 Greatest Basketballers of All Time in 1996 by the NBA.
Jordan was a shooting guard who was also capable of playing small forward.
He isn't very tall, but he jumps high.
If you see an appearance played basketball, it will look like one bird.
It looks like art that his fast speed and splendid individual skill.
Jordan always makes the fans wild with enthusiasm.

댓글 2개:

Ella :

Hey, Andrew.
How are you??
You really like Michael Jordan!
I think his jumping is great, too!

Diana :

Hello~^_^
Sorry~ I don't know who you are.
By the chance, I visited here~
The stoties of your blog is very interesting i think.
Do you want to know about me?
If you did~ Please come to my blog~
Bye ~